A flurry of activity around release of "Connected Learning: An Agenda for Research and Design"
There has been a flurry of activity around Tuesday's release of "Connected Learning: An Agenda for Research and Design." Here is a quick list of links that should help you and your networks access the content that is most important to you:
- Read the official press release
- The full report [PDF]
- You can access a summary of the report [PDF]
- Watch a short video series of comments from the Connected Learning Research Network members
- Join the newly launched (and fast-growing) Connected Learning Google Plus "Community"
- Read Mimi Ito's reflection on the past year of connected learning work and the launch of the report
- Check out Mimi's recent Huffington Post piece, explaining how/why connected learning is geared toward social change
- Watch the recap of yesterday's Connected Learning TV webinar with Mimi and Katie Salen on the topic of connected learning environments
Connected learning is a work in progress that thrives on thoughtful feedback and guidance. Right now, in our Google Plus Community, we are collaborating on an initial set of "Connected Learning FAQs" that we hope to turn into an easy-to-follow guide to understanding connected learning. We would love your help and input on this shared project.
Thank you to everyone who has helped us share the newly published report so far! Any and all feedback is welcome.