Curate a Collection
Collections tend to bring together 4-6 resources or blogs with a main blog-style post highlighting cross-cutting ideas related to digital literacy and connected learning. Curators organize collections by sub-themes within the broader topic, including:
- the art and craft of digital writing;
- teaching and connected learning;
- provocations that push us to think in new ways.
Some examples include:
- Popular Culture 2.0 by Clifford Lee and Antero Garcia
- Making And Creating by Kevin Hodgson
- Textual Power on Our Own Terms: Remixing Literacy in Out-of-School Spaces by Danielle Filipiak
Please email us if you have an idea for a collection or an interest in being a curator. We would love to discuss your ideas with you. Here, for example, is a discussion between Christina Cantrill of the NWP and Mia Zamora of the Kean University Writing Project about a set of collections Mia is curating.
Image from Flickr: Christina Cantrill "a beautiful collection" CC BY-SA 2.0