Paths of Creativity: Case Studies in Connected Learning
This collection features four case studies which showcase a range of spaces where learners are pursuing their interests and passions alongside peers and mentors. These cases include online spaces where students are connecting through their courses to larger communities of practice as well as physical spaces situated in schools, libraries and museums where youth are invited to hang out, mess around, and geek out (HOMAGO).
These cases were originally featured on Connected Learning TV with support from the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. Connected Learning TV now airs on the National Writing Project's Educator Innovator.
Find other Connected Learning TV case studies and personal stories in these collections:
- Fan Activism and Community: Case Studies in Connected Learning
- Powerful Learning for Change: Case Studies in Connected Learning
- Reimagining Learning and Teaching: Personal Stories of Connected Learning
- Learning in Community: Personal Stories of Connected Learning
- Learning through Play & Design: Personal Stories of Connected Learning